This week, Cambridge University Press is hiring a managing editor, as well as a production editor. Meanwhile, Blurb needs a PR manager, and Trident Media Group is hiring a receptionist/HR office assistant. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Managing Editor Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- Production Editor Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- PR Manager Blurb (San Francisco, CA)
- Receptionist/HR Office Assistant Trident Media Group (New York, NY)
- Production Editor Westchester Publishing Services (Danbury, CT)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin, St. Martin's Press, New Horizon Press
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Cavendish Square Publishing, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Lonely Planet, SAGE Publications, Assouline Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, HarperCollins, John Wiley & Sons