This week, HarperCollins is hiring a senior marketing manager, and Random House needs a manager of children’s paperback publishing. Thieme Publishers is seeking a managing editor, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is on the hunt for an associate designer. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Marketing Manager HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Manager, Children’s Paperback Publishing Random House (New York, NY)
- Managing Editor Thieme Publishers (New York, NY)
- Associate Designer Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (New York, NY)
- E-Book Operations Design and Production Manager Trident Media Group (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House