This week, HarperCollins is hiring an associate director of marketing, while University of Pennsylvania Press needs a publicity manager. Random House is seeking a director of marketing for Crown Archetype, and Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group is on the hunt for a development editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Associate Director of Marketing HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Publicity Manager University of Pennsylvania Press (Philadelphia, PA)
- Director of Marketing, Crown Archetype Random House (New York, NY)
- Development Editor Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group (New York, NY)
- Senior Product Marketing Manager, ELT Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing