This week, Oxford University Press is hiring a development editor, and ABRAMS needs a senior editor for the young adult market. Meanwhile, Random House is seeking a designer for its children’s books division, as well as a senior photo editor for Fodor’s. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Development Editor Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Senior Editor, Young Adult Market ABRAMS (New York, NY)
- Designer, Random House Children’s Books Random House (New York, NY)
- Senior Photo Editor, Fodor’s Random House (New York, NY)
- Sales & Marketing Associate AMACOM Books (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.