This week, Oxford University Press is hiring a digital publishing analyst/editor, while HarperCollins is seeking a director of integrated marketing ops. John Wiley & Sons needs a product designer, and SAGE Publications is on the hunt for an acquisitions editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Digital Publishing Analyst/Editor Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Director of Integrated Marketing Ops HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Product Designer John Wiley & Sons (Hoboken, NJ)
- Acquisitions Editor SAGE Publications (Washington, DC)
- Senior Product Marketing Specialist ebrary – ProQuest (Palo Alto, CA)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House