This week, Penguin is hiring a publicist for Plume/Hudson Street Press, and St. Martin’s Press is seeking a publicist, too. Meanwhile, New Horizon Press is looking for a non-fiction author, and W.W. Norton & Company is on the hunt for a digital media project editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Publicist Penguin (New York, NY)
- Publicist St. Martin’s Press (New York, NY)
- Author, Non-Fiction New Horizon Press (Liberty Corner, NJ)
- Digital Media Project Editor W.W. Norton & Company (New York, NY)
- Marketing Manager Harvard Education Publishing Group (Cambridge, MA)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing