This week, Picador is hiring a senior publicist, and Bloomsbury Publishing needs a financial analyst. Meanwhile, Cambridge University Press is seeking a senior project controller, as well as an institutional marketing director. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Publicist Picador (New York, NY)
- Financial Analyst Bloomsbury Publishing (New York, NY)
- Senior Project Controller Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- Institutional Marketing Director Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- Managing Editor Ellora’s Cave Publishing (Akron, OH)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House