This week, TASCHEN is hiring a northeastern U.S. sales representative, while Running Press needs an editor. Random House is seeking a travel editor for Fodor’s, as well as a marketing associate for its digital marketplace development department. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Northeastern U.S. Sales Representative TASCHEN (New York, NY)
- Editor Running Press (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fodor’s Travel Editor Random House (New York, NY)
- Marketing Associate – Digital Marketplace Development Random House (New York, NY)
- VP Sales Director Quayside Publishing (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.