As we head home for the weekend, we’ve collected the ten most popular publishing stories of the week–ranging from the worst time to pitch your book, Jaycee Dugard‘s memoir and a bookstore filling with books (video embedded above).
Click here to sign up for GalleyCat’s daily email newsletter, getting all our publishing stories, book deal news, videos, podcasts, interviews, and writing advice in one place.
1. What’s the Most Beautiful Word in the English Language?
2. Find Reviews on the Book Blogs Search Engine
3. Charlaine Harris To End Sookie Stackhouse Series
4. Worst Times To Pitch a Publishing Professional
5. Should Schools Still Teach Cursive?
6. Jaycee Dugard’s Memoir Tops Amazon Bestseller List
7. Google eReader Takes on Kindle
8. Watch a Bookstore Fill with Books
9. Why You Shouldn’t Make a Book Trailer
10. Google+ Could Kill the Author Email Blast
- High School Reading 1907-2012 & Public Domain Book Covers: Top Stories of the Week
- Amazon Fan Fiction & Nobel Prize Candidates: Top Stories of the Week
- Our Tsundoku Problem & Viral Book-Shop Sign: Top Stories of the Week
- Haruki Murakami & The Great Gatsby: Top Stories of the Week