- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Bayou City magazine is looking for a Award Winning Magazine Seeks Assistant Editor. next job MILIEU Magazine is looking for a Advertising Sales Representative. next job Gentry Magazine / 18 Media Inc. is looking for a Senior Editor. next job What's Up? Magazine is looking for a Social & Style Editor. next job Maxim magazine is looking for a Freelance fact checker. next job 7x7 Magazine is looking for a Managing Editor. next job MILIEU Magazine is looking for a Advertising Sales Representative. next job 7x7 Magazine is looking for a Associate Editor. next job Dottie Magazine is looking for a Advertising Sales Director. next job B2B Publishing, Magazine Publishing is looking for a Ad Operations Print Production Specialist/Digital. see all