- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Perseus Books Group (Special Sales Assistant) is looking for a SPECIAL SALES ASSISTANT, GIFT SALES. next job Business Insurance is looking for a Reporter. next job Random House U.S.A is looking for a Royalty Audit Accountant. next job Cavendish Square Publishing is looking for a Production Editor. next job Random House U.S.A is looking for a Imprint Sales Manager - RHPS. next job John Wiley & Sons Inc. is looking for a Sales Account Manager. next job Smithsonian Books is looking for a Editorial Internship, Smithsonian Books. next job Klutz is looking for a Marketing Manager, Digital. see all