- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Regional Lifestyle Magazine is looking for a Assistant Editor / Associate Editor. next job Metropolis magazine is looking for a Marketing Research and Coordination Intern. next job Dispatch Magazine is looking for a Art Director/Designer Responsibilities. next job Boston magazine is looking for a Associate Digital Editor. next job GOOD Magazine is looking for a General Manager, GOOD/Media. next job Adventure Magazine Revival is looking for a Assistant Editor. next job Equestrio Magazine is looking for a Luxury Advertising Sales Respresentative. next job INC. MAGAZINE is looking for a Copy Chief. see all