- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Advertising Age is looking for a Freelance Reporter. next job Insight Editions is looking for a Project Editor. next job ABRAMS is looking for a Publicist - Abrams Adult. next job Scholastic is looking for a Meta-Data Assistant. next job Crain's New York Business is looking for a Account Manager. next job Macmillan is looking for a Marketing Analytics Director. next job Advertising Age is looking for a Multimedia Producer. next job ABRAMS is looking for a Intern - Adult Editorial. see all