- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group is looking for a Editorial Assistant, Psychology Press. next job Penguin Random House U.S.A. is looking for a Content Licensing Manager - Fodor_s. next job HarperCollins Publishers is looking for a Ad Promo Associate. next job Oxford University Press is looking for a Supplier Relationship Manager (Digital Operations). next job Thieme Medical Publishers is looking for a Sales Coordinator: Conference Sales. next job teNeues Publishing is looking for a Part-Time Publicist and Social Media Manager. next job HarperCollins Publishers is looking for a Director of Consumer Insights. see all