- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
MILIEU Magazine is looking for a Advertising Sales Representative. next job MILIEU Magazine is looking for a Advertising Sales Representative. next job Bauer Publishing is looking for a Graphic Artist/Designer. next job Time Inc. is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, Cookbooks. next job Conde Nast is looking for a Health Editor, Self. next job 7x7 Magazine is looking for a Associate Editor. next job Country Living is looking for a Associate Editor/Staff Writer. next job Wenner Media is looking for a Ad Billing Coordinator. next job Maxim magazine is looking for a Freelance fact checker. next job Country Living is looking for a Photo Editor. see all