- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Multi Title Trade Magazine Publisher - Advertising is looking for a Magazine Advertising Sales. next job Gardening How-To magazine is looking for a Managing Editor. next job AS IF Magazine is looking for a Advertising Sales Director. next job Elevation Outdoors Magazine is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer. next job Organic Spa Magazine is looking for a West Coast Brand Manager. next job Diversity/Careers Magazine is looking for a Sales Representative. next job NonProfit Magazine is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. next job Nowhere Magazine is looking for a Advertising Sales Manager. see all