- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
National Science Teachers Association is looking for a Book Aquisitions Coordinator. next job Skyhorse Publishing is looking for a Executive Sales Assistant. next job W.W. Norton & Company is looking for a Content Development Project Manager. next job Bailey Lauerman is looking for a Media Director. next job Chronicle Books is looking for a Digital Sales Manager. next job Oxford University Press is looking for a Assistant Online Marketing Manager. next job Trident Media Group is looking for a Assistant to CEO/ Literary Agent. next job HarperCollins Publishers is looking for a Publicity Manager. see all