- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Macmillan is looking for a Publicist. next job Guilford Press is looking for a Administrative Assistant. next job Bailey Lauerman is looking for a Media Director. next job I-5 Publishing is looking for a Marketing Coordinator. next job ABRAMS is looking for a Editorial Director - Children's Books. next job Basic Books is looking for a Publicity Assistant, Basic Books. next job Oxford University Press is looking for a Acquisitions Editor, Social Sciences. next job HarperCollins Publishers is looking for a Executive Assistant. see all