- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Random House U.S.A is looking for a Children's Senior Product Manager - Digital Development. next job Psychology Press/Taylor & Francis is looking for a Editor, Psychology Press. next job Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Trade Publishing is looking for a Sr. Publicist. next job John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Manager. next job Oxford University Press USA is looking for a Outside Sales Rep, Higher Education. next job Glitterati Incorporated is looking for a Publicity & Promotions Coordinator. next job HarperCollins Publishers is looking for a Publicity and Marketing Associate. next job Lonely Planet is looking for a Destination Editor. next job St. Martin's Press is looking for a Publicist. next job Crain's New York Business is looking for a Assistant Data Editor. see all