We’ve noticed that in the advertising and public relations industries, agencies are increasingly on the lookout for professionals experienced in social media. We can argue the merit of who has social media expertise and who doesn’t later. For now we want to know: what are agencies and their clients looking for in this burgeoning field?
Over the next few days PRNewser and AgencySpy will run interviews with major agencies seeking social media hires. These are not exhaustive interviews, just 10 quick questions aimed at peeling the lid back. Hopefully the questions we asked will help you guide your career path, if social media is part of it. The latest is an interview with Katy Kelley, Vice President of Communications at Carrot Creative.
1. What are the core skills of the social media staffer?
Click here to read the rest of this interview.
- STUDY: Which Social Networks Inspire the Greatest Brand Dependence?
- Time Out New York Wants Your Best Food Porn Pics
- HBOGO Crashes During True Detective Finale, Awesome Tweets Abound
- Kate Spade's CMO: ‘The Customer Has a Voice and So Do We'