The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. – St. Augustine
Susan Magrino Agency announced seven new clients in the travel, real estate, and hospitality sectors. These clients include:
- Baccarat Hotel & Residences New York, currently under construction across from the Museum of Modern Art
- Castle Hill Inn, a Relais & Chateaux vacation property in Newport, Rhode Island
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, a Strategic Hotels & Resorts property in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts, a company with more than 100 properties in 40 countries
- Paramount, a recently “re-imagined” hotel in the heart of New York City’s theater district
- The Rittenhouse Hotel, a five-diamond hotel in Philadephia’s Rittenhouse Square
- Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, a sustainable luxury hospitality brand
Reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled. — Richard P. Feynman
Rubenstein Public Relations has announced new client wins including Greencard Creative, Brian Cuban, and Contemporary Art Collection.
- Greencard Creative is a New York City-based branding, strategy and design firm founded by Tatiana Pagés, a brand visionary with unique expertise in the Latin America and U.S. markets. The firm’s clients include Smirnoff Ice, Pepsico/Ocean Spray, Heineken, Diageo, Petit Nectars, Gallo Winery, Johnson & Johnson, Bayer, Frito Lay, Campbell’s, and the Country of Ecuador.
- Brian Cuban is a lawyer, author and activist specializing in 1st Amendment issues and hate speech. Based in Dallas, Texas, he is also the segment host for “Brian Cuban’s Legal Briefs” on EyeOpenerTV, a morning show syndicated in Houston, Dallas, Miami, Philadelphia and Portland, OR, and founder of his blog, The Cuban Revolution.
- Contemporary Art Collection specializes in the strategic purchase of contemporary artworks. Utilizing the insider’s expertise and working with museums and galleries, the company encourages professional investors to diversify into art purchases.
Food is an important part of a balanced diet. – Fran Lebowitz
Morinda, the worldwide leader in bioactive supplements, has selected Carmichael Lynch Spong as its agency of record. A research-driven bioactive products company, Morinda was the first to introduce the health benefits of the noni plant to the world outside of Tahiti. The company is headquartered in Provo, Utah, and is a leader in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of noni-based bioactive products, including nutritional supplements. The company will be served by Carmichael Lynch Spong’s food and beverage industry group, which works with industry leaders, retailers, consumer groups, social influencers and leading branded consumer products on regular basis.
- How Much Difference Does 'Movember' Make?
- The FTC Doesn't Understand Native Advertising, Either
- Bolt PR Expands into Texas, Brings Our Very Own Shawn Paul Wood Along
- PR Takes a Lead Role in #GivingTuesday