SHIFT’s biggest role will be regional media engagement, but the firm will also manage community initiatives and events which we hope will include local beer tastings (because everybody loves those).
New York’s Finn Partners added Green Festivals to its client portfolio; the organization runs the largest sustainability trade show in the U.S., which will tour from New York to San Francisco throughout 2014.
Finn will handle all traditional PR duties including media, corporate comms and sponsor/influencer relations. Green Festivals events are generally sponsored by brands and serve as spaces for up-and-coming ventures to connect with both potential customers and larger players in the green/sustainability sector.
In barely related news, you should really try grinding your own organic coffee beans. It really does make a big difference.
Diono USA chose 5WPR as its AOR. The firm’s chief goal will be to raise awareness of the brand’s newest product RadianRXT, an adjustable car seat for toddlers (insert your own tired Bieber joke here).
MyAssist signed Brandware PR as AOR. The Atlanta firm will promote the “global concierge service” provider by raising awareness of the company’s ability to use location awareness data and predictive intelligence to connect users with nearby medical/travel/leisure services via the soothing voice of a real-life human being. We feel confident that MyAssist can avoid all the terrible press earned by Uber by not being terrible.
Springboard PR will serve as AOR for five new tech clients:
- EasyVista, an IT service management provider for mid-sized businesses
- Wally World Media, a developer of an iPhone camera app that would (we presume) make Clark Griswold proud
- UXC Eclipse, an IT consulting firm specializing in mid-market and enterprise organizations
- InnoviMobile, another app developer
- ReferStar, a social recruitment and referral platform that will convince business owners and HR directors that their employees aren’t wasting time on social media—they’re meeting their newest co-workers!
The Susan Magrino Agency will serve as PR AOR for menswear brand Geoffrey Beene. The firm will, in part, be responsible for promoting the Beene company’s charity efforts in keeping with its tagline “making philanthropy fashionable.”
Beene sponsored its own cancer research center at New York’s Sloan Kettering, which we know from personal experience to be an incomparable institution. Best of luck to them.
- Biggest Stories of the Week
- Prudential Comms Chief Steps Down After 20+ Years
- The Ticker: Year's Best Stunts; Year's Best Pics; Hollywood Unravels; And More
- Spin the Agencies of Record