Ruder Finn announced several new additions to its global healthcare leadership team:
- Elyse Margolis was promoted to the position of executive vice president/director, New York Healthcare, where she will continue to serve as client service leader for accounts as well as assuming new responsibilities for the New York team.
- Trina Chiara was named executive vice president/director, Global Healthcare Business Development. Chiara, who previously served as an NPR reporter for a decade, will both oversee current clients and identify new business opportunities in the healthcare field.
- Rob Schachter has been promoted to the position of executive vice President, global Healthcare. As a Ruder Finn employee for the past eight years, he handled global franchise portfolios for multiple clients.
- Glenn Silver joined the practice as senior vice president, Healthcare Media Relations. He will counsel the firm’s extensive list of pharmaceutical clients.
- Christine Hanson will now serve as senior vice president, Global Healthcare. Hanson, who worked at Manning Selvage and Lee and Danielides Communications, Inc. before joining Ruder Finn, recently managed several high-profile campaigns including one for Novartis’ Bexsero MenB Vaccine. (Release)
Edelman Seattle announced the appointment of Michael Thomas to the SVP role for its technology team. Thomas, who previously served as VP at Edelman’s Chicago office, brings more than a decade of counselling experience in the tech and health sectors to the role; her past clients include GridApp (acquired by BMC Software), Redback Networks (acquired by Ericsson), Opsware (acquired by HP), CrowdControl for Amazon Mechanical Turk, Code Green Networks, Skytap, Fortress Grand, Twisted Pair Solutions and others.