Two industry veterans took the opportunity today to announce the creation of a new firm specializing in lifestyle, consumer and entertainment brands.
Bill Harrison, a one-time president and COO of Fifteen Minutes PR who succeeded founder Howard Bragman when he stepped down as CEO in 2011, teamed up with fellow practitioner Jackie Feldman to officially launch Third Street Media Group.
The self-described “boutique firm” plans to serve clients across the startup-to-corporate spectrum, and its first slate of signings has a distinct entertainment world slant:
- Meme-worthy joke site Cheezburger
- Warner Bros. TV shop Alloy Entertainment
- Nonprofit arts org The Art of Elysium, which recruits celebrities to spend time with hospital-bound children
Some more on the principals’ backgrounds:
In addition to the time spent as Fifteen’s CEO, Harrison also worked as head of corporate comms for Paradigm Talent Agency and spent time in a senior entertainment role at PMK*BNC, where he worked with clients like AOL, PayPal, eBay and Skype.
On the side, he’s served on the boards of The Art of Elysium and like-minded area charities such as the AIDS Project Los Angeles.
Before working as a director in the Brands Division of Fifteen Minutes, Feldman spent time at Ketchum PR, working out of the agency’s New York headquarters.
She also worked at Hill+Knowlton, and her list of clients across those two firms includes everything from Ford to IKEA to Haagen-Dasz.
- The Ticker: The Interview as Statement; Return of Bulldog Reporter; NSA Admits to Everything; And More
- While Bill Cosby's Lawyer Blames CNN, We Might Blame the System
- Biggest Stories of the Week
- Prudential Comms Chief Steps Down After 20+ Years