Alexis Glick was on AC360 last night. The former NBC and FBN anchor was on to talk about Goldman Sachs. Before TV, Glick worked in financial services. Her first job was as an analyst in the Equities Division at Goldman Sachs. A tipster wonders, “Does this mean she’s leaning toward working for CNN?”
• Earlier: Alexis Glick Leaving FBN
- In 'The News Sorority,' Couric is 'Brash,' Sawyer 'Machiavellian,' Amanpour's 'Moral Superiority'
- Was Alleged Audio of Michael Brown Shooting on CNN a Hoax?
- Turner Offers Buyouts to Hundreds of Employees; Will Also Seek 'Additional Reductions in Staffing'
- How Cable News Covered Michael Brown's Funeral, Al Sharpton's Eulogy