CNN’s Ed Henry, NBC’s Brian Williams and Politico’s Mike Allen at Saturday’s White House Correspondents Association Dinner.
From our TVNewser spies at this weekend’s White House Correspondents Association dinner and related events.
• Julia Louis Dreyfus spotted texting from her table during the Dinner. We hear she was sending texts to her co-star Wanda Sykes who was on stage as the Dinner’s entertainment. (more below)
• A sign of the times — no dessert and the networks/publications were charged if they ordered more than two bottles of wine per table, which our spy adds, “of course, everyone did.”
• FishbowlDC’s Christine Delargy and Matt Dornic had the weekend covered from Saturday morning brunch to Sunday morning after-parties.
- Amy Robach to Host Annual NLGJA Benefit
- Bloomberg's Betty Liu Celebrates 'Work Smarts'
- Lost Remote’s LA Show is Quickly Approaching – Register Now to Save $200
- Friendly Reminder: The TVNewser, TVSpy and Lost Remote Party is Tonight