“My preference obviously would be to capture or kill [Osama bin Laden],” said Obama in a portion of the interview released last night. “But if we have so tightened the noose that he’s in a cave somewhere and can’t even communicate with his operatives then we will meet our goal of protecting America.”
• WebNewser has the details about CBS’ plans to give away 50 Flip cameras to document the first 100 days of Obama’s administration.
Click continued to see part of the interview…
- 'CBS This Morning' Surprises Gayle King With Early Birthday Celebration
- Megyn Kelly on White House Christmas Party: 'Boy oh Boy Did I See a Lot of MSNBC Anchors'
- How Scott Pelley Made It to Cuba Just in Time for 'The CBS Evening News'
- Bob Schieffer 'Stunned' Cuba News Wasn't Leaked: 'This is Just a Bombshell'