“My preference obviously would be to capture or kill [Osama bin Laden],” said Obama in a portion of the interview released last night. “But if we have so tightened the noose that he’s in a cave somewhere and can’t even communicate with his operatives then we will meet our goal of protecting America.”
• WebNewser has the details about CBS’ plans to give away 50 Flip cameras to document the first 100 days of Obama’s administration.
Click continued to see part of the interview…
- Kurt Davis Joins CBS as VP of News Services
- CBS' John Miller Secures Another Boston Bombing Scoop
- CBS CEO Les Moonves: 'Great Drama Belongs In Primetime... Not At 7 In The Morning'
- CBS' Attkisson: 'There Hasn’t Been an Appetite for the Stories I've Offered on Benghazi'