“My preference obviously would be to capture or kill [Osama bin Laden],” said Obama in a portion of the interview released last night. “But if we have so tightened the noose that he’s in a cave somewhere and can’t even communicate with his operatives then we will meet our goal of protecting America.”
• WebNewser has the details about CBS’ plans to give away 50 Flip cameras to document the first 100 days of Obama’s administration.
Click continued to see part of the interview…
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: 'These Activities Must be Condemned and Stopped'
- Riccie Johnson, Making '60 Minutes' Look Good Since 1968
- Sunday's '60 Minutes' Now Available Monday, on Your Mobile Device
- Steven Sotloff's Friend: 'Never Believed the Administration Was Doing Anything to Help Us'