“My preference obviously would be to capture or kill [Osama bin Laden],” said Obama in a portion of the interview released last night. “But if we have so tightened the noose that he’s in a cave somewhere and can’t even communicate with his operatives then we will meet our goal of protecting America.”
• WebNewser has the details about CBS’ plans to give away 50 Flip cameras to document the first 100 days of Obama’s administration.
Click continued to see part of the interview…
- Robin Roberts Tells David Letterman: 'I'm Healthier and Happier Than I've Ever Been'
- Sharyl Attkisson: 'Unstoppable' Forces Halted CBS Reporting; Network Responds
- Jim McGlinchy Serving as Interim Executive Producer of 'CBS Evening News'
- Former CBS News President David Burke Dies