CNN really, really wants more submissions for next Monday’s debate in conjunction with YouTube.
As of Saturday, around 960 had been posted on the video-sharing Web site, Anderson Cooper said at the TCA Press Tour over the weekend. “I’d like to see a big uptick this next week,” he said.
Monday’s Countdown special solicited several hundred more. On Tuesday’s Countdown, Paula Zahn said 1,400 videos had been received.
“We don’t know which ones are going to be used in the debate yet, but all this week we’re focusing in on some of the most provocative and most important questions coming in,” she said…
- Don Lemon Hip Hop Artist Interview Devolves Into Media Debate, Claims of Anchor Disrespect
- Protestor Interrupts Anderson Cooper's Interview with Trayvon Martin's Mother
- CNN Removes iReport Saying Missouri Patrol Captain is Gang Member
- Are TV News Anchors Blurring the Line Between Reporting and Opinion in Ferguson?