As the made-for-cable trial gets non-stop coverage on HLN, MSNBC, CNN and nearly non-stop on Fox news — to ratings success — here’s how Monday’s proceedings were covered on the three network evening newscasts.
- ABC World News: 6 minutes into the newscast, a story by Matt Gutman
- NBC Nightly News: 15 minutes into the newscast, a story by Ron Mott
- CBS Evening News: 21 minutes into the newscast, a 20-second voice over by Scott Pelley
- Jana Winter: 'I Hope People Don't Have to Google' State Shield Law Before Reporting
- Fox News Reporter Won't Have to Testify in Colorado
- Cable Networks Cover George Zimmerman's Return to Court
- Fox News Reporter Jana Winter Back to Court