Jeremy Scahill, National Security Correspondent for The Nation and New York Times bestselling author, recently sat down with 10,000 words contributor Mona Zhang to talk about his new film “Dirty Wars,” which is based on the book of the same name.
Scahill tells mediabistroTV about his views on objectivity in journalism and addresses what he sees as a war on journalists in the US, “I don’t have much love at all, if any, for FOX News or for James Rosen,” Scahill said. “But I’m against what the justice department is doing to FOX News and to James Rosen.”
- Part II, Wednesday: The gruesome discovery that sparked the “Dirty Wars” movie.
- Fox News Signs Michelle Fields as a Contributor
- After 13 Years, Wedding Photo Left in 9/11 Rubble Returned to Owner on 'Fox & Friends'
- TMZ's Harvey Levin to Fox: You're Telling Me Fox and Others Don't Pay for Great Video?
- How Bill O'Reilly Continues to Support 9/11 Families