In a statement given by Novak’s book publisher, he says:
On Sunday, July 27, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I have been admitted to Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, where doctors will soon begin appropriate treatment. I will be suspending my journalistic work for an indefinite but, God willing, not too lengthy period.
• Earlier: The 77-year-old Novak involved in hit-and-run accident in Washington, D.C. last week.
- Ailes Apprentice Program to Kick Off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Shepard Smith Bets 'Every Penny I Will Ever Make at this Network'
- Bill Ayers: Megyn Kelly 'Is Like a Cyborg Constructed in the Basement of Fox News'
- After NFL and 'Sons of Anarchy,' Megyn Kelly Has Most-Watched Show of the Week