• Piano music makes us “feel” for Rush, for about 10 seconds until the violins inspire jealousy.
• Rush is neither racist nor homophobic and neither is Jamie Gangel.
• Rush’s critics are “impotent and powerless,” according to Rush.
Limbaugh also talked about how he becomes news by tweaking the media: “I know how to yank their chain. I know how to send them into insanity. I know how to make them spend the next two days talking about me.”
All told, Gangel spent three hours with Rush in an interview that will air in two parts. Part one, all 12 minutes of it, is after the jump. Part two: pain killers, relationships, Glenn, Hillary, Sarah, tomorrow on “Today.”
- 'MTP' Covers Anniversary of Boston Bombings Without Adrianne Haslet-Davis
- Savannah Guthrie on Pregnancy: 'Honestly Didn't Know If I'd Ever Get This Chance'
- After Losing Her Suitcase, Savannah Guthrie Secures a New Outfit in 16 Minutes
- Boston Marathon Victim Leaves Taping of 'Meet the Press' in Tears