FishbowlDC has a partial transcript from Oprah Winfrey‘s interview yesterday with Sarah Palin. In the interview, which airs Monday on “Oprah,” Palin is asked about her 2008 campaign interviews with Katie Couric.
Winfrey: You do say that it wasn’t your best interview. Do you think that was a seminal defining moment for you, that interview?
Palin: I did not. And neither did the campaign. In fact, that is why Segment 2 and 3 and 4 and maybe 5 were scheduled. The campaign said, ‘right on. Good. You’re showing your independence. This is what America needs to see and it was a good interview.’ And of course I’m thinking, if you thought that was a good interview, I don’t know what a bad interview is because I knew it
was a bad interviewwasn’t a good interview.
• Related / FishbowlNY: Former Playgirl Editor Dishes on Levi Johnston Shoot
> Update: Click continued to see the clip…
- Larry King Probably Won't Be Moderating Any Presidential Debates in 2016
- Pres. Obama: 'Police Should Not be Bullying or Arresting Journalists'
- 40 Years After President Nixon Resigned, Carl Bernstein Would 'Do It Exactly the Same'
- Pres. Obama Holds News Conference From U.S./Africa Leaders Summit