When “Media Malpractice” filmmaker John Ziegler appeared on MSNBC to discuss the YouTube clips released yesterday of his interview with Gov. Sarah Palin, some fireworks could be expected. The interview did not disappoint.
David Shuster interviewed Ziegler this afternoon, and the filmmaker took on MSNBC as a whole. “I believe that her character was assassinated, David, and I think this network played an enormous role in that process,” said Ziegler.
Later, Ziegler said: “You’ve clearly seen this through the prejudiced eye of MSNBC, which has had an agenda since the beginning of the campaign, pro Obama, against Palin, it continues today. And it’s very obvious to everybody you’re a joke.”
Shuster responded: “Right, as opposed to the agenda of people like you, to boost Sarah Palin, who is clearly unqualified. Most Americans, 65%, say she’s unqualified. You and your colleagues are trying to circle back and get her ready for 2012.”
• Earlier: The Palin YouTube clips
• More from WebNewser: Is Palin Unhappy Clips Released On YouTube?
Click continued to see the full interview…
- Network Coverage Plans for President Obama's ISIS Address
- Joe Scarborough Named NBC News Senior Political Analyst, 'Meet the Press' Contributor
- What's More Humbling: Hosting Your First 'Meet the Press,' or Watching the Packers Lose?
- August 2014 Ratings: MSNBC Up in Primetime, Down in Total Day During Busy News Month