When “Media Malpractice” filmmaker John Ziegler appeared on MSNBC to discuss the YouTube clips released yesterday of his interview with Gov. Sarah Palin, some fireworks could be expected. The interview did not disappoint.
David Shuster interviewed Ziegler this afternoon, and the filmmaker took on MSNBC as a whole. “I believe that her character was assassinated, David, and I think this network played an enormous role in that process,” said Ziegler.
Later, Ziegler said: “You’ve clearly seen this through the prejudiced eye of MSNBC, which has had an agenda since the beginning of the campaign, pro Obama, against Palin, it continues today. And it’s very obvious to everybody you’re a joke.”
Shuster responded: “Right, as opposed to the agenda of people like you, to boost Sarah Palin, who is clearly unqualified. Most Americans, 65%, say she’s unqualified. You and your colleagues are trying to circle back and get her ready for 2012.”
• Earlier: The Palin YouTube clips
• More from WebNewser: Is Palin Unhappy Clips Released On YouTube?
Click continued to see the full interview…
- Rula Jebreal on MSNBC Cancellations and 'Tragic' Middle East Coverage
- David Gregory's 'Meet the Press' Seat Continues Getting Hotter
- MSNBC Responds to Rula Jebreal's Claims of Cancellations, Uncertain Contract Status
- Cable Network Ranker: Fox News #2 in Primetime for Second Straight Week