- Fusion has hired Jonathan Stern as VP of Business Development. “Fusion needs to be everywhere our audience is and Jonathan will play a key strategic role in helping us achieve that,” said Fusion CEO Isaac Lee. Stern joins from Red Bull Media.
- Showtime is moving “60 Minutes Sports” from Wednesday to Tuesday starting next week. The new season kicks off with Jack Ford’s story featuring Peyton Manning and Duke Football Head Coach David Cutcliffe, who Manning credits with saving his career.
- The Afternoon Ticker: Bloomberg & Iowa, Fusion & USC, Weather & Climate
- The Morning Ticker: CNN Threat, 'Joe' Get, 'Meet' Set
- The Morning Ticker: Roker Jokes, Ross Investigates, 'Hambycast' in Iowa
- The Morning Ticker: Dallas, Alibaba, ISIS