- Bill O’Reilly is selling the notes from his Super Bowl interview with Pres. Obama. The notes, autographed by O’Reilly and Obama, show the topics covered. The highest bid right now is $11,200. You can also buy a copy of the notes. The proceeds go to the Fisher House.
- Former CNN, ABC and CNBC anchor Alina Cho has joined Ballantine Bantam Dell as editor-at-large, Page Six reports. She’ll acquire style and fashion projects for the publisher. Cho hosted the CNN specials “Fashion: Backstage Pass,” for several years.
- Tonight, “The Five” co-hosts wished Bob Costas well as he fights an eye infection. Dana Perino shared her severe dry eye diagnosis, while Greg Gutfeld thinks its all just a convenient promo for his early morning show “Red Eye.”
- The Ticker: Merger, Marquardt, Movie Marathon
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root