- Fusion, the upcoming cable news channel from ABC News and Univision, has named Anhelo Reyes as VP of marketing. Reyes joins Fusion from Nickelodeon, where she was VP of strategic property planning and marketing.
- The Blaze founder Glenn Beck hosted a live show this holiday weekend called “Man in the Moon.” The show blended spoken word, singing, dance and special effects into one performance. Photos and a recap are here.
- NYU journalism professor Jay Rosen says that he is “done” criticizing CNN. “I’m pretty sure you don’t care about this announcement, either. Which nicely illustrates why I’m done.”
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root
- The Morning Ticker: Reporter Explains, 'Meet' Rumors, Kickstart CNN