- Egyptian authorities says TV journalists should not fear reporting in the country following criminal charges filed against 20 Al Jazeera journalists. Among those facing charges of broadcasting false reports is Mohamed Fahmy, who previously worked for CNN.
- China has forced New York Times reporter Austin Ramzy to leave the country. Ramzy joins reporters from Bloomberg, Al Jazeera, The Washington Post and Reuters who have also been barred from reporting in China.
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root
- The Morning Ticker: Reporter Explains, 'Meet' Rumors, Kickstart CNN