- Katie Couric‘s daytime talk show is adding to its executive ranks after losing EP Jeff Zucker to CNN, according to THR’s Marisa Guthrie. Ethan Nelson and Matt Strauss have been named co-EPs. Nelson comes from ABC News, where he oversaw “Good Afternoon America,” while Strauss gets a bump from producer.
- Speaking of Katie Couric, Larry King responded to Couric’s recollection of a date they had together on Ora TV. He says it didn’t exactly turn out the way she said it did, and asked Jimmy Kimmel for equal time to give his side of the story.
- The Ticker: Chicagoland, O'Brien, Canning
- The Afternoon Ticker: Wahl, Ross, Ruhle
- The Morning Ticker: Dateline, Pelley, Damon
- The Ticker: Brokaw, 'GMA', Kasell