- Investment firm SkyBridge Capital has licensed the rights to long-running PBS series “Wall Street Week.” Former CNBCers Susan Krakower and Raymond Borelli have joined SkyBridge to oversee development, programming and distribution for the show’s revival.
- Who says the younger generation doesn’t watch news? A current events class at a high school in Wallace, Idaho is using the “CBS This Morning” eye opener as a way to get caught up on current events.
- Newsday’s Verne Gay writes about the end of an era on CNN. Last night was the final night a live program will air at 9pmET, for now. Staring in 1980, Sandi Freeman hosted a nightly show at 9pm. “Larry King Live” took over the slot in 1985, and would remain for 25 years.
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'