- Investment firm SkyBridge Capital has licensed the rights to long-running PBS series “Wall Street Week.” Former CNBCers Susan Krakower and Raymond Borelli have joined SkyBridge to oversee development, programming and distribution for the show’s revival.
- Who says the younger generation doesn’t watch news? A current events class at a high school in Wallace, Idaho is using the “CBS This Morning” eye opener as a way to get caught up on current events.
- Newsday’s Verne Gay writes about the end of an era on CNN. Last night was the final night a live program will air at 9pmET, for now. Staring in 1980, Sandi Freeman hosted a nightly show at 9pm. “Larry King Live” took over the slot in 1985, and would remain for 25 years.
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root
- The Morning Ticker: Reporter Explains, 'Meet' Rumors, Kickstart CNN
- The Ticker: Vause, Labott, King