- Starting today, Al Jazeera America’s “Real Money with Ali Velshi” will expand to one hour. Velshi says the goal of the program, which airs Monday-Friday at 7pmET, “[I]s to shed a light on the needs of millions of Americans – not only by looking at Washington and policymakers, but by talking to real families and Americans experiencing economic struggles.”
- SiriusXM and NBC News will launch “Today Show Radio” June 26. The new channel 108 will give SiriusXM listeners across the country access to live audio feeds of the show, including replays. “Today” joins other NBU channels on SiriusXM including CNBC on channel 112, and MSNBC on channel 117.
- The Wrap is out with its 2013 Compensation Survey. CBS Corp. CEO Les Moonves pulled in $66.9 million, a +7.6% gain over 2012. Steve Burke, president and CEO of NBCUniversal, earned $31.1 million, an increase of $4.8 million over the previous year, and Disney CEO Bob Iger took a -14% pay cut, still pulling in $34.3 million.
- The Morning Ticker: Roker Jokes, Ross Investigates, 'Hambycast' in Iowa
- The Morning Ticker: Dallas, Alibaba, ISIS
- The Ticker: Scots Vote, Tall Shoes, New Film
- The Afternoon Ticker: David & Jimmy, 'Outnumbered,' Wire Walk