As the media this morning is collectively asking, “Why won’t Barack Obama text me?” the waiting game has begun for the Vice President announcement. On FNC and CNN, the topic (as well as various shots outside the hopefuls residences) has seen major airtime. Well, MSNBC has volleyball to pass the time. All signs point to later today for the announcement…so stay tuned.
• Related And we were up early to catch the announcement, but apparently not as early as CNN’s John Roberts. Click continued for some teasing during American Morning…
A tipster pointed us to the end of American Morning, as Jessica Yellin finished a report on the announcement:
Yellin: I’m putting my money on having it come out around 6:00 eastern time tonight. That’s what I’ve been hearing for a while. But I could be wrong.
Roberts: We’ll take a couple of bucks and we’ll put that down for you. Jessica Yellin, thanks.
Carol Costello: (laughing) And you came in at midnight.
Roberts: No, it wasn’t midnight. It was 12:45.
- Pres. Obama Calls on 'Big Cheese' Chuck Todd First, In Todd's Last Briefing for NBC News
- C-SPAN Gearing Up for Midterm Elections
- James Foley's Brother: More Could've Been Done 'Directly on Jim's Behalf'
- Did Obama White House Get Initial Insight on Ferguson From Al Sharpton?