Here are two:
How do you expect TV journalism to change in the next five years?
- Debra Turner, New York City
I’ve seen a lot of death notices come and go about what I do for a living. Not only are we still standing; I’m proud to report that NBC Nightly News viewers have increased over last year. I think with media rapidly multiplying, the choices we have, have perhaps become so dizzying that there is a kind of “Come home, America” aspect to our increased audience.
Do you actually wear pants while doing the news?
- Curtis Ohl, Escondido, Calif.
I choose to. I know colleagues — and I’m not going to use any coy initials here, Al Roker — I know people in the industry who don’t: Garrison Keillor. I don’t celebrate that. I think it’s a tawdry trick, Matt Lauer.
Here are the other eight.
- Megyn Kelly Bets David Gregory Isn't The Only One Being Analyzed
- Brian Williams to Jimmy Fallon: 'Let's Be Clear... I Have Never Said Hippety, Never'
- Journalists Running in Boston Marathon Share Experience via Social
- David Gregory on the Sunday Morning Battle: 'We Fight Like Hell' to be No. 1