This week, Bloomberg is hiring a digital producer, while Fox News needs a freelance production assistant for Fox & Friends. HitFix is seeking a director of video content, and USA Network is on the hunt for a temporary scheduling coordinator for on-air marketing. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Digital Producer Bloomberg (New York, NY)
- Director of Video Content HitFix (Los Angeles, CA)
- Ad Sales Rep Syndicated TV Show Producer (Freelance)
- Freelance Production Assistant – Fox & Friends Fox News (New York, NY)
- Scheduling Coordinator, On-Air Marketing – Temporary USA Network (New York, NY)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.