But in less than one minute it appears Olbermann made three errors. O’Reilly made the list for his Tuesday night segment on the potential “residential fraud” of Rep. Robert Wexler.
• Olbermann says Wexler was confronted by Griff Jenkins “at his home in Florida,” but it was actually at his
D.C. Maryland home.
• Olbermann notes the program, “altered a photo of Wexler to make his lips bright red,” but an FNC representative tells TVNewser that in no way were his lips altered.
• As far as the substance of the O’Reilly segment, Olbermann says “[Guest John] Fund had to inform him that Florida doesn’t have an income tax.” As Johnny Dollar reports it was O’Reilly who originally noted that Florida didn’t have a state income tax. “So he would pay it in Florida because Florida doesn’t have a state tax. And Maryland taxes like crazy,” O’Reilly said.
Click continued to see the Olbermann WPITW from last night and O’Reilly’s segment on Tuesday…
- Network Coverage Plans for President Obama's ISIS Address
- Joe Scarborough Named NBC News Senior Political Analyst, 'Meet the Press' Contributor
- What's More Humbling: Hosting Your First 'Meet the Press,' or Watching the Packers Lose?
- August 2014 Ratings: MSNBC Up in Primetime, Down in Total Day During Busy News Month