But in less than one minute it appears Olbermann made three errors. O’Reilly made the list for his Tuesday night segment on the potential “residential fraud” of Rep. Robert Wexler.
• Olbermann says Wexler was confronted by Griff Jenkins “at his home in Florida,” but it was actually at his
D.C. Maryland home.
• Olbermann notes the program, “altered a photo of Wexler to make his lips bright red,” but an FNC representative tells TVNewser that in no way were his lips altered.
• As far as the substance of the O’Reilly segment, Olbermann says “[Guest John] Fund had to inform him that Florida doesn’t have an income tax.” As Johnny Dollar reports it was O’Reilly who originally noted that Florida didn’t have a state income tax. “So he would pay it in Florida because Florida doesn’t have a state tax. And Maryland taxes like crazy,” O’Reilly said.
Click continued to see the Olbermann WPITW from last night and O’Reilly’s segment on Tuesday…
- Rachel Maddow on Ferguson: 'It Doesn't Make Sense'
- Chuck Todd Signs off 'The Daily Rundown,' But Not on 'The Daily Rundown'
- Bill O'Reilly and Howard Kurtz Talk Al Sharpton's Dual Activist, MSNBC Role
- How Cable News Covered Michael Brown's Funeral, Al Sharpton's Eulogy