- “Let me just say, Juan Williams is a man of great integrity and his book Enough in fact, expressed a lot of these values and I’m very sorry for what happened to him. He’s a great journalist and I’m glad he’s going to continue to speak out.” – Fmr Secy. of State Condoleezza Rice on Laura Ingraham‘s radio show.
- “NPR should receive NO fed tax dollars if it operates as intolerant, private radio. Mr. President, what say you?” — Fox News contributor Sarah Palin tweeting.
- “NPR has discredited itself as a forum for free speech and a protection of the First Amendment rights of all and has solidified itself as the purveyor of politically correct pabulum and protector of views that lean left.” — Fox News host Mike Huckabee on his PAC website.
- “NPR, get yourself together.” –Whoopi Goldberg on ‘The View.’
Also, S.E. Cupp, Clarence Page, and Chip Reid Terence Smith, former PBS media correspondent, are Howard Kurtz‘s guests talking about the Juan Williams firing Sunday at 11amET on CNN’s “Reliable Sources.”
- MSNBC's Al Sharpton Immersed in Ferguson News, Draws Criticism from Megyn Kelly
- Ed Henry Asks White House About Al Sharpton's Taxes
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Have 'Bought Into' Administration's Benghazi Strategy
- Networks Divided On Use of Term 'Illegal'