ABC News is going to spend considerable time this week talking about what happened this week, one year ago. “From Wall Street to Main Street: Where Things Stand” is a 5-part series airing on ‘World News’ with Charles Gibson.
• Tomorrow – David Muir looks at how retirees are faring with their diminished nest eggs
• Wednesday – Bill Weir focuses on the housing market – will it lead or stall the economic recovery?
• Thursday – Bianna Golodryga revisits small businesses trying to navigate the new economy
• Friday – Charlies Gibson re-introduces four GM workers from Morain, OH. All of them were laid off, all of them have returned to school and each is coping with their new reality.
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: 'These Activities Must be Condemned and Stopped'
- Why Rob Marciano is Leaving the Jokes to Jimmy Kimmel
- Lara Spencer's Flea Market Fete
- 'The View' Premieres With New Co-Hosts, Queen Barbara Walters