ABC News is going to spend considerable time this week talking about what happened this week, one year ago. “From Wall Street to Main Street: Where Things Stand” is a 5-part series airing on ‘World News’ with Charles Gibson.
• Tomorrow – David Muir looks at how retirees are faring with their diminished nest eggs
• Wednesday – Bill Weir focuses on the housing market – will it lead or stall the economic recovery?
• Thursday – Bianna Golodryga revisits small businesses trying to navigate the new economy
• Friday – Charlies Gibson re-introduces four GM workers from Morain, OH. All of them were laid off, all of them have returned to school and each is coping with their new reality.
- Changes at 'Nightline' as Dan Abrams Exits, Byron Pitts Steps In
- Megyn Kelly on White House Christmas Party: 'Boy oh Boy Did I See a Lot of MSNBC Anchors'
- How ABC's Jim Avila Broke the News of the Release of Alan Gross
- CNN Looking to air 'Political Jeopardy!' ... and Other News From Hacked Sony Emails