Harper’s Bazaar has promoted three editors. The details, via WWD, are below.
- Nicole Fritton has been named fashion market and accessories director
- Elisa Lipsky-Karasz has been named features director, following Anamaria Wilson’s departure
- Joanna Hillman is now Harper’s Bazaar’s style director
- Former Time Inc. CEO Jack Griffin Named CEO of Tribune Publishing
- You Could be The Next Men's Health Cover Bro
- Time Panoramic Photo a Big Win for Pacific Northwest Startup
- Newsweek Relaunch is Also Sweet Music for Slovakia's Piano Media