Harper’s Bazaar has promoted three editors. The details, via WWD, are below.
- Nicole Fritton has been named fashion market and accessories director
- Elisa Lipsky-Karasz has been named features director, following Anamaria Wilson’s departure
- Joanna Hillman is now Harper’s Bazaar’s style director
- The FADER Wants Writers to Hip Them to Something New
- Jann Wenner Thinks Gus Wenner is The Perfect Choice to Run RollingStone.com
- ESPN Cutting Hundreds of Staffers [Update]
- Jann Wenner Names Gus Wenner Editor of RollingStone.com