Harper’s Bazaar has promoted three editors. The details, via WWD, are below.
- Nicole Fritton has been named fashion market and accessories director
- Elisa Lipsky-Karasz has been named features director, following Anamaria Wilson’s departure
- Joanna Hillman is now Harper’s Bazaar’s style director
- 87 Years of New Yorker Holiday Covers
- Forbes Names Adam Sandler 'Most Overpaid Actor'
- Mashable Adds Tech Reporter, Poynter Names Exec Director
- Rolling Stone Asks Columbia to Investigate its Botched UVA Rape Story