Back in the day, Oprah Winfrey would give away new cars from her Harpo Studios in Chicago. Well, part of the iconic studio has turned a corner and was recently taken over by CampusInsiders.com, a site devoted to college sports. The face of the venture is Bonnie Bernstein, the veteran CBS Sports and ESPN reporter. Beginning next week, she’ll host a new daily show from Harpo Studios.
How will this sports show be different from everything else out there? In part II of our Media Beat interview, Bernstein tells us it’s all about the insiders.
- Part I: Bonnie Bernstein’s Double Play
- ESPN's SportsCenter, 'What's Your Show?'
- 'We're Basically the Newspaper of Record,' Nexstar CEO Talks About Local TV
- How David Muir Got His First Big Break
- Former North Carolina Local Anchor Talks About Turning Viral Video Host