In the spirit of love, here are some recent blog posts from around the web.
- Dan Gillmor thinks the New York Times needs to wake up.
- Online News Squared talks reorganization.
- Robert Niles writes in defense of Facebook.
- E-Media Tidbits runs down the rules of commenting.
- News Videographer believes the internet is affecting TV as bad as it is newspapers.
- Journalistopia has updated its online crime maps directory.
- Beat Blogging examines liveblogging with CoverItLive.
- Melissa Worden has tips on breaking through the online news clique.
- Citizen Press wonders whether bloggers will save journalism.
- Howard Stern Show Reporter Pens Book on Mob Boss Whitey Bulger's Trial
- The CIR Is On It: Telling the Story of Solitary Confinement for Teens Over, and Over, and Over Again
- Vidahlia Press, Pubsoft Partner Up for Prison Writing Contest
- Slate Writer Amanda Hess Wins Sidney Award for Examining Online Sexism