Twitter is the definitive real-time customer service tool of 2013, an unequivocal boon for business owners looking to establish conversations with customers and root out leads.
The infographic below by Iquarius Media takes a look at how exactly to use Twitter effectively for your business.
- Keep your tweets short to allow space for RTs with comments
- Include images in your tweets when appropriate
- Aim to be useful and helpful
- Don’t abuse the DM
- Vice Capitals: Revealing America's Sin Cities (Via Twitter) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- A Brief History Of The #Selfie (1839-2014) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Science Of B2B Online Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The History Of Social Networking Through The Ages [INFOGRAPHIC]