Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- Hearst to Launch “Cosmo for Guys,” July 27
- Oprah Might Be Hurting O, July 26
- New York Media Reacts to Singer Amy Winehouse’s Death (left), July 25
- Awarding the Worst: The 2011 Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest Winners, July 26
- Man Who Penned Iconic “Headless Body in Topless Bar” Headline is Retiring, July 22
- MTV’s First VJs Reflect on the Network at 30, July 25
- WNBC Removes Daily Connection from Schedule; Can The Rundown Be Far Behind? July 25
- Three Execs Out at AOL, July 25
- Vogue’s Creative Director Sells Memoir for $1.2 Million, July 26
- WPIX to Air 5 p.m. Newscast Starting in September, July 28
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- LeBron James Announces Cleveland Return Via Sports Illustrated
- Long Island Star Trek Fanatic's Story Takes Flight
- Anthony Cumia: 'The FCC is Nothing Compared to the PC Police'
- Marcy Bloom on How She Became Condé Nast's Youngest Publisher