This week, The New York Times is hiring a director of international consumer marketing, while VisitBritain needs a PR and communications executive. Cashman and Associates is seeking a public relations account executive, and the International Center of Photography is on the hunt for a director of marketing and communications. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Director, International Consumer Marketing The New York Times (New York, NY)
- PR and Communications Executive VisitBritain (New York, NY)
- Public Relations Account Executive Cashman and Associates (Philadelphia, PA)
- Director, Marketing and Communications International Center of Photography (New York, NY)
- Marketing Communications Writer/Editor University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.