‘Tis the season for a lot talk about who may or may not be running for political office.
- Fox News host and former Gov. Mike Huckabee attended a private event in Arkansas recently. “Will I run? The Lord knows, but He’s not telling just yet,” he said at the event, which was covered by CBN.
- CNBC’s Larry Kudlow told Newsmax TV’s Steve Malzberg yesterday that he has no desire to run for office. “I love my work. I love my TV show. I love my radio show … You want put me in the Senate?,” Kudlow joked. “Why would you do that to me? I thought you were my pal,”
- TV News Bookers Love Senator John McCain
- Why Bill O'Reilly Wants Michelle Obama on His Show
- Can Pres. Obama Unite Bill O'Reilly and Al Sharpton?
- Sen. Ted Cruz Likes Hannity's 'Fearlessness,' CNN Dana Bash's Hard, But Fair Questions