Several stations air Kimmel’s program an hour later than its scheduled time due to hourlong newscasts: WEAR in Mobile, KIFI in Idaho Falls, KOAT in Albuquerque and KRGV in Welasco, Texas. All of these stations had hour-long newscasts in place before the Kimmel-”Nightline” swap.
- Related, TVNewser: Promising Signs for ‘Nightline’ in New Timeslot
KMBC in Kansas City airs “Jimmy Kimmel Live” at 11:35 pmCT because of existing contracts to show syndicated programming. The station wraps up its 10pmCT newscast at 10:35 and then airs “Two and a Half Men” and “The Big Bang Theory.” KATV in Little Rock also delays the show to 11:05pmCT in favor of sitcom reruns like “According to Jim” and, in the past, “Home Improvement” and “The Drew Carey Show.”
- WPLG Anchor Tweets His Last Show is the One He's Anchoring
- WSB to Present Live Special on Bullying
- Chicago Meteorologist Twitter Bullies Rival over Forecast
- WNEP Reporter Gets Face Full of Purse in Interview Attempt