Build and Manage Social Communities
- Self-paced instruction
- 8 video lessons
- 1h 20m of lesson content
- Exercises to build your social strategy
- Led by an industry expert
- Lifetime access
- All sales are final
Who Should Take This Course
Social Media Managers, PR Specialists, Marketers, Community Managers
Skills You Will Learn
Identify your brand’s social media objectives—who, what, when, where and why—then select the right platforms to meet those objectives
Develop a plan for social listening, with or without tools
Utilize backend CMS and social media management tools
Gather feedback and use it to reinforce or tweak your strategy
Track competition, establish your brand’s key metrics and measure your success against them
Create a relevant content calendar based on trends, holidays and cultural moments
Why Take This Course
Learn how to launch social communities to grow, engage, and manage your audience. Gain consumer insight and monitor the buzz around your brand through social listening, and use feedback to guide your strategy.
Social Listening – How Listening to Consumers Shapes a Successful Social Media Strategy
- Lesson 1: What is Social Listening? What Tools Can You Use?
- Lesson 2: Using Feedback on Social Media to Reinforce or Alter Your Strategy
- Lesson 3: Identify Industry Trends Using Social Media / Incorporate Industry Trends Into Your Social Content and Strategy
- Lesson 4: Creating Agile, Socially Relevant Content Based on Social Trends
Developing KPIs to Measure The Success Of Your Social Strategy
- Lesson 1: Determine Your Brand’s Social Media Objectives: Is it Engagement? Is It Follower Growth? Or Something Else?
- Lesson 2: Identifying the Right Posting Cadence and Scheduling Tools / Understanding the Evolution of Social Media
- Lesson 3: Why Competitor Share of Voice is Important on Social Media
- Lesson 4: How to Measure Long-Term Success on Social Media
About the Instructor
Sarah Mendelsohn is the Head of Social Media for Maybelline New York, where she leads social strategy for the brand and manages communities on Instagram and Twitter. She also freelances as a social media strategy consultant, community manager, and content creator for a variety of brands including BooHoo.com, Shiseido, Pinnacle Foods, Volvo, Keurig, and more. As a publicist and consultant to startups in creative industries, Sarah has been able to successfully place her clients in recognized outlets such as Good Morning America, Complex, GQ, Billboard, Huffington Post, Vibe, Hypebeast, Vogue, Lucky, and more.