Build your foundation as a growing copywriter
Channel your inner Don Draper and break into copywriting! Learn how to gain the confidence and expertise to develop brand voice, write effectively for target audiences, and use the mechanics of language to craft copy that is highly sharable and memorable.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Write for the most common types of copy, from headlines to long-form
- Create catchy copy using plays on words, intentional repetition, things that come in threes, and more
- Use punctuation, sentence structure, and word choice to your advantage
- Develop a brand persona and voice to connect with your audience
- Find the right copy job and collaborate with marketing and design
- View syllabus
- Approximately 4 hours and 20 minutes of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.
- Preview the Course: