Digital Journalism Fundamentals
Transform yourself into a skilled online journalist
Digital Journalism Fundamentals will teach you how to conceptualize, pitch, and create accurate, clear and engaging content for the web. You will build a solid foundation for writing online content including best practices for idea generation, identifying and incorporating trends, and knowing how and when to leverage multi-media information like video and slideshows.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Identify and play to trends in online content
- Develop and structure ideas, visuals, and multimedia content
- Create compelling pitches
- Efficiently manage your content online
- Promote yourself as a digital journalist
- View syllabus
- Approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.