Savvy Digital Journalism: Best Practices for Writing for the Web
Build a solid foundation in writing for the web
Master the basics of digital journalism. This course is for both novice journalists who want to lay the groundwork as a digital writer, as well as seasoned writers who may be shifting from print to web.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Craft headlines for all social media platforms
- Utilize SEO and keywords to improve the chances of your work being read
- Ensure your content reflects ethical journalism, while maintaining accuracy
- Use social media platforms to reach a larger audience
- Increase web traffic with strategic linking
- Pitch a story to an editor
/$104 for AvantGuild Members
- View syllabus
- Approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.